Like

Friday, January 22, 2016

The $5 Bill Savings Challenge

I watched this video about saving money on the Live Well Network. Marilyn Logan, (The Money Lady), offers a simple, yet seemingly effective way to accumulate a nice little stash of cash.  You know how good it feels when the jar, or better yet, the five gallon water bottle, that you've been saving your spare change in is filled to capacity.  Logan takes this idea to another level and with a little discipline, a considerable amout of money can be saved.  In a year's time, you won't have enough money to buy a house or payoff your mortgage (unless of course you're saving lots and lots of five dollar bills), but you'll certainly have enough for that one thing you've been wanting to do but
could never fit into your budget.  

Take a look at this video (it redirects back to the livewellnetwork.com site).  Like me, maybe you'll decide to give it a try. I can already see myself  in my window seat looking at the houses below appearing to get smaller and smaller as I head to the Big Apple for an adventurous weekend. Or maybe my husband and I will do a luxurious day spa.  Then again, there's a pair of custom made boots that I've never forgotten.  Not to mention the....

Are you up for the challenge?

Deals Episodes

Saving $5 Bills


Saving $5 Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comment will appear on the blog shortly. While you're here, why not subscribe and "like" my blog? Alright now, I don't want any excuses...