Like

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Deborah's World Housekeeping

Here I go again....

Okay, I was looking at the stats on my blog yesterday and I saw what I see each and every day--a moderate, but very steady increase in viewers, more views from other countries (of course the US represents about 90+% of all views, very few comments, zero followers, and one subscriber.  That's right, zero followers and one subscriber.  In seeing this, I simply said to myself, that's okay, they'll eventually follow and subscribe.



I check my blog regularly, but for some reason, yesterday I noticed something I hadn't before, there's no "follow" button, which makes it awfully difficult to follow Deborah's World. Something similar happened a few months back when I finally noticed that I didn't have a Facebook "Like" button...duh! Wait a minute (seriously), I removed it some time ago because I didn't like the way the words were bleeding outside the design....I tried fixing it but couldn't....blah, blah, blah.  Anyway, I forgot to put it back up....okay, I just put it back up.

Do me a favor, if you happen to notice something that I need to add or adjust on this blog, let me know about it.  Thanks.

Also, I really want you to use the buttons; "like", "follow", "share", "G+"  to share Deborah's World with others...and leave a few comments.  We don't have to agree, but I can tell you this, I appreciate differing points of view.  When I was a talk show host, getting a caller with another perspective on a subject, added so much to the show.  I never saw the point in beating someone up because they had a different opinion. And so it is with my blog--different ideas make the world go round...especially Deborah's World!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comment will appear on the blog shortly. While you're here, why not subscribe and "like" my blog? Alright now, I don't want any excuses...