Like

Friday, August 12, 2016

So, Where Have You Been?

Of course, I'm not asking you that question...it's the question that's been asked of me.  I've been away from the blog for a few  reasons, mostly because this blog is supposed to be about the things that I find interesting.  Unfortunately, lately things in the news have been weighing me down.  The other things are time and money...both of which I need more of.

Despite not posting, I did write a couple of blogs, but after the mass police shooting, I was not only stunned but became a bit depressed.  I'm still going to upload my post about Bill Clinton meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch...be forewarned, my take on it is a bit unconventional.

In the meantime, I've posted the last show that I did with Chris (last Monday).  In this video I share my perspective on what this election is REALLY about and why Donald Trump is not the ideal candidate....but Hillary Clinton is absolutely unacceptable.  Plus, what Wikileaks founder Julian Assange says is the next email bombshell that will drop, which if true, will have a major impact on the campaign.

Finally, thank you to everyone that regularly checks my blog to see if I've posted anything new.  I appreciate that so much.  Subscribe to my blog...not only will you get my latest post first, but I'm going to do a couple of things in the near future for subscribers only.

Have a great day and enjoy the video!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comment will appear on the blog shortly. While you're here, why not subscribe and "like" my blog? Alright now, I don't want any excuses...